Are you one of those investors whose properties are not gaining much attention from buyers? Do you feel that your real estate agent is not doing his job in selling your property? If you're an investor who wants to improve sales in real estate, then you have come to the right place. This article talks about the different sales strategies that you can use to improve sales in real estate. Let these tried and tested selling tips give your investments a boost and ultimately help you make a sale.
· Advertise to the right target market. While you'd like to inform as many people as possible about the house you're selling, it is also important to advertise to the right audience. If your property is situated near a business district, for example, then you can target your advertisements towards businessmen, young professionals and office workers. Ask yourself what these people read and where they usually go. Place ads in the newspaper, place flyers underneath wipers of cars and distribute flyers near the bus stop. Identify your target market, address their needs, find them and inform them about the house you're selling.
· Be creative in your sales pitch. Perhaps you've seen numerous "house for sale" ads that don't garner much attention. Rise above the competition by writing sales pitches that stand out. Instead of putting up a sign that simply reads "House for Sale", why not write instead "Zero-Down Investment", "Newly Renovated Home" or "Below-Market Investment Opportunity".
· Give additional benefits to your real estate agent. If you feel that your agent is too slow in getting your house sold, why not give him an extra bonus such as a trip to the Bahamas or a cruise perhaps? You can also let your agent borrow your camper van or boat for free. Think of ways that will encourage your agent to take action and work on your house sale quickly.
· Include free items of great value. You can include, for instance, a golf cart along with your house sale. This can attract a buyer's attention most especially if the house is near a golf course. You can also include a flat screen TV, an outdoor barbeque grill, a recreational vehicle or a boat. Think of an item that you can add to help sell your house.
· Offer seller financing. Many people shy away from buying houses even if they want to because of lack of funds. Thus, offering seller financing would be a plus. Seller financing also attracts more buyers than when a buyer still needs to apply for a bank loan. Check out a buyer's capacity to pay and offer seller financing. Buying a house is a major investment where most people don't usually have the funds to make an outright purchase.
· Increase the commission of your agent. Instead of lowering the price of your property, try increasing your real estate agent's commission. This will really motivate him or her to market your house in order to earn more money. This is a good sales tactic especially if you're selling real estate that has been sitting in the market for too long.
Let the above selling tips help you improve sales in real estate. Identify your target market, advertise, motivate your real estate agent and be creative. Selling real estate is actually fun as it not only provides money on the table but also allows you to meet a lot of people and learn new things.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jackie_Lange